Monday, May 21, 2007

Things are great!!

Well, things are really great around the Ranch. I have taken up bicycling with Tatertot along for the ride. She loves riding with her mommy, 'It's fun!' she says. She loves to hear the birds chirping except she says they are crying! How cute is that? Mr. Beans is gearing up for preschool. We got the papers to fill out last week and he has open house the last weekend of August. He will get to meet his teacher and teacher aide and all the students that will be in his class. He already knows one girl, she's a good friend of his. We see her every week at the library for storytime.
Besides his continued love for Thomas and all trains, he is now very interested in school buses. He loves to see the bus go by after school dropping off the kids down the road. I keep telling him he will not be riding the bus to preschool but he loves them anyway.
Tatertot is finally sleeping fairly well through the night. She sleeps in her own crib and is growing up so fast it is unbelievable. She is very interested in the potty and I believe that she will be potty trained by the end of the summer.
I 've been working out in our yard trying to make it look a little more presentable. This is a bit hard to do with limited time and funds. The damn gas prices continue to go up making it even more expensive to mow. We have just under 2 acres of land to mow and it takes forever to do.
I am looking forward to this summer and all that it holds for us and the kids. I am hoping for lots of outdoor activities and lots of swimming in the pool.
I'm trying to get Fireball to get out and ride his bike with us. I went as far as cleaning up his two bikes for him to take his pick of which one he wants to ride. We'll see how well this goes in the next few days.
Cheers!

No comments: