Well, I obviously didn't do a good job of keeping up with my posting over the summer. We were just so friggin' busy and I ended up being just as tired as the kids if not more! Old age and all!!! Mr. Beans started preschool in September and he loves it. He goes twice a week for 2 and half hours. He loves his teachers and has made many friends, too. We work on writing his name, does very well for having a fairly long name. He is missing school right now because they are on Christmas vacation until the first week of January. Unfortunately, right now Mr. Beans has pinkeye, fifths disease(not really a disease but it looks like I slapped both of his cheeks on his face and he has a lacy rash all over his body but does not hurt him or cause him any discomfort) which he got from his sister and he has a cough that wakes him up at night. Not exactly the greatest time for him. Thankfully, he didn't have the pinkeye or the cough at Christmas.
Tatertot is growing up so fast. She is well spoken for a two year old. She at times is a little big for her britches but I guess that is expected considering she is a girl. She just finished having the croup and than fifths disease. UHH!! I hope that they both can stay healthy in the new year!!
Christmas was great this year. Both kids really got into it. We even visited Santa. He was at Mr. Bean's preschool Christmas program. Tatertot wanted a Barbie, she got Elina from Fairytopia. She has wanted this Barbie for a year, I hadn't been able to find it anywhere, I found at our Dollar General for $10!! Mr. Beans asked for James at Boulder Mountain. He absolutely loved it. Santa scored big with these two!!!
I have started working on Saturdays at our local chocolate and gelato store. It is really fun. Working one day a week gives me some adult time and some time away from the kids to get my sanity back! HEHEHE!!
Other than the aforementioned things, everything else is pretty much status quo around here. Hopefully, since things have now calmed down, I will be able to keep up with atleast weekly postings.
Here's to keeping things up dated!!
Sunday, December 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment