Well, where to begin??? On Friday, Tatertot had rehearsal for the wedding she was the flower girl in. The rehearsal went pretty well, the music for the recessional (is that what it's called?) is the music after the wedding on Cinderella and she is in love with Cinderella, so when the music was played for the bride and groom to be to walk back down the aisle and everyone else followed she flipped her lid. She screamed, 'I want to hear Cinderella music!' The whole day of Saturday was nothing but one set back after another. Hair appts. moved from 11 to 11:30 then we didn't actually get hair started until after 12 noon( not bodding well for the fact that pics were to be @ 1:00 pm, they happened after the wedding) Tatertot did so well getting her hair done. But, unfortunately, they charged me $64 dollars to do her hair. All the girl did was put it in a ponytail and then curl her hair. I could have probably done it just as well but I wanted her to be part of the whole wedding day experience with the bride and her bridemaids. Well, not 5 minutes after we left the salon, her hair started to fall, the curls were coming undone. I called about it and the girl told me to bring her back and they will spray it some more. Well, I didn't want to take her over there have them fix it, put her back in the carseat, back to my aunt and uncle to get ready and then back into the car to ride over to the rose garden for the wedding. So I waited and got her dressed and into the car and headed over to the salon and it was CLOSED!!! Yeah, she didn't tell me what time they were closing, the all knew the wedding was @ 3, so one would think that they would give me a heads up about closing time. Well, needless to say, her hair didn't look as great as it did when it was first done. I am going tomorrow to DEMAND atleast 1/2 my money back. They charged me the same price for a 2 yr old that they charged the bride and 2 maids and they all have way more hair than my daughter.
Sunday:
We didn't do much of anything due to Tatertot having a high fever. 102.8 degrees and today Mr. Beans has one running too. I pray that this will all be over soon. Having 2 children with over 100 degree temperatures is not any fun.
I hope to keep this more updated than I have but it is now time to go to bed.
Monday, August 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment