Wednesday, December 14, 2005
Children
Everytime I try to sit down to write something new, my children have the uncanny sense to either wake up such as my 3 month old is doing right now, even though she is supposed to be sleeping, or my 2 year old wakes her up especially during her naps (they take 1 nap at the same time once a day thank God for Elmo!!) or find something that he needs really, really bad right now. I was able to wrap all of the kids presents today between nursing Tatertot (3 month old) and feeding and playing with Mr. Beans (2 year old). You might be thinking what the hell kind of names are those?! Well, like I'm really going to tell you my children's real names. Yes, I'm that overprotective already. So, after a grueling day of present wrapping and nursing, which she has seemed to have kicked that up a notch (Bam!), all three of us took our naps (somewhere in all of this we did actually managed to have a decent breakfast at the table and a good lunch too) and then daddy was home. He's home, he's home is all that Mr. Beans says until his dad actually walks in to the house from the garage. And get this, my husband who works all day, comes home and makes a great supper. I stay home with the kids all day and he cooks at night. Jealous yet? Well, now Tatertot is really starting the momma woo woo cry that tells me she's ready to nurse again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment