I have a possessed cellphone. It has a mind of its own! My phone will spontaneously call the last person that I have either called or has called me. It usually does this when I have it in my pocket on my belt clip. Now you're probably thinking, duh the buttons are exposed. Well, I have a flip phone so the buttons are covered when it is closed. I have Speedtalk which is like a walkie-talkie. The only thing I can figure is that when it is in my pocket, somehow the speedtalk button is pushed along with the side buttons that controls the volume and the button that turns on the driving mode. I'm thinking that somehow a combination of these buttons getting pushed in a certain order makes it call people.
This happened last Thursday when I took Fireball to the doctor to be sure he wasn't afflicted with the plague after his pnuemonia episode. My grandmother was watching Mr. Beans and we took Tatertot with us. She was going to need to nurse while we were there. Apparently my phone called her cellphone(she 68, I think and is so hip having a cellphone :} ) she didn't notice the call but heard the beep for a message we left. Turns out all that she could hear was a lot of talking but couldn't understand anything. So her imagination ran wild, thinking we were in a car wreck and was hurt and couldn't talk and was trying to call for help. She's a bit dramatic and goes to extremes. Turns out, just us at the dr.'s office talking. Did I mention we got to a dr that is out of town. We don't trust the drs here at our hospital. See previous post for reasons why. Uh, love my phone.
Until next time...
Tuesday, January 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment