As I sit here and type Tatertot is sitting on our bed playing with the big plastic bag that our new comforter came in. I know, you shouldn't let babies play with that kind of stuff, but I'm right here and she likes to crumple it and shake it to make noise. She is all smiles. Lately, she is up at nights multiple times to nurse; which isn't so bad since she sleeps in our bed (oh no the horror, babies are to sleep in their own beds, well, Mr. Beans slept in our bed and he is now a well adjusted 2 1/2 yr old boy who sleeps great in his own bed) but, when I need to switch sides for her to nurse I actually have to wake up and move. This isn't condusive to peaceful sleep for me. Fireball will sleep through a train going through our bedroom. Mr. Beans' newest thing is to climb into the playpen with his sister.
Yesterday, I had the car while Fireball was at work and that meant I had to pick him up also. So, the kids' naps were cut short and it was sooo much fun trying to get everyones coats and shoes on and Tatertot fell over on the kitchen floor while I was putting my shoes on and screamed bloody murder. I hope that someday soon we will get a second car for Fireball to use for work.
As I said, I will survive....maybe
Wednesday, March 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment