Sunday, March 12, 2006
Our weekend
On Saturday, Fireball and I took the kids to a birthday party for a 5 year old at my friend C's house. I have known C since birth, we grew up together up until 3 grade or so and then didn't see each other until college, even though she lived in the small town next to mine. Well, she had Budda Baby in college and I was babysitting at the time and had BB a lot of the time. Fireball and I took her everywhere with us while her mom worked or was at school. People often thought she was ours and it felt that way too. She loves my husband and we love her like she is our own. It is amazing to see her as a little girl who loves shoes, purses and girly dress up stuff. Mr. Beans had fun and everyone is amazed at how big Tatertot is compared to C's 1 year old boy. The parties they have for BB are always family ones, but we are considered family too. It is really a great feeling to be included in C's children's lives. They are always included in our kids lives too. C and her fiance are getting married next April, so that will be fun. Mr. Beans loved the cake, he tried using the fork but gave up and used his hands. Choc. cake everywhere. Gotta love kids birthday parties. Thanks for stopping by...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment